Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bad Dog - Me

I got in trouble twice today. Okay, so I was picking on Carlos (my cat brother) a little more than usual. But I thought that his little brown ears were for me to drag him around. I mean, that’s what I do with my other bff, my big brown stuffed otter! Carlos is way heavier than I am so it’s hard for me to pull him. I didn’t know he was going to get all upset and start doing that cat howling thing! Boy, my mom was upset. She picked him up and got all mushy with him (yuk, he’s a fur ball). Then she told me I was bad and to back off. Then she wouldn’t even let me play with him and she let him go sleep on her big bed (where I never get to go!).

As if that wasn’t bad enough, later I had an accident on the couch. I don’t know what happened! But sure enough, there was a big wet spot on the arm of the couch. I was in trouble again! She even put me out in the rain without my coat. She didn’t stay mad for long, but I figured one more strike and I would really be in the dog house. I thought surely the couch was ruined because it’s suede but she says she loves her couch because a couple of hours later she couldn’t even see the stain. It worked out okay though because we spent the evening in the recliner with the blanket watching Lost.

No comments: