Thursday, January 17, 2008

My First Birthday!!!

Today is the big day. We got up pretty early and I got my birthday present. It's a car seat! I can't believe it. Now I don't have to ride in my little crate. When my mom put it in the car I didn't think I would like it, but when I got in it, it was awesome! We went to Olympia and even though it took an hour to get there, I didn't close my eyes once! I watched everything, the trees and the cars and the people and the dogs. I can't believe I missed all this when I was in the crate! This is the best birthday present ever.

When we got to Olympia we went to Petco. That was a blast. I met another dog there. He is half Chihuahua and half terrier and if I do say so, he was a little pushy. He was getting a jacket. My mom got me a really cute little red Loofa toy. I didn't get any clothes because I buy them from myself on my website, DoggyPanache.com. Then we went to PetSmart. That's where I think I fell in love. He was a black Great Dane. Well, I think I fell in love with his paw because se that's all I could see, but it was a very handsome paw. He liked me too, I could tell. My mom got me a little baby girl Loofa there. Wow, that is so cool. Now I have a real family of Loofas.

Then we went and took a long walk in a park so I would be sleepy when my mom went to eat. Boy, was I! I conked out in my crate with my 2 new Loofas beside me. But then on the way home I stayed awake for the whole 50 miles so I could look out the window. It was a really great day.

No comments: