Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My friend Rose Lee

March 21, 2007

My mom got me a present today, a little mirror to hang on the wall by my food bowl so I can play with that other Shih Tzu (Rosa Lee) I see upstairs. I just can't figure out why she acts so playful but never will play. And she always does exactly what I do. She's kind of strange… My mom has been trying to find me a good bowl too cause I can't eat out of a real dog bowl cause my nose is so tiny. I feel like I will suffocate. So she got me a cute little lavender plate (she said it was a flowerpot saucer, whatever that it). I hate to tell her that it's not any better than a bowl because it's a pretty color and she is trying so hard. I guess she will figure it out when I don't eat out of it. She needs to just put my food on my placemat (and mom, how about getting me a cool placement instead of this ugly blue thing!).

No comments: