Sunday, March 18, 2007

My first three days

March 18, 2007

I have learned a lot in the 3 days I have been here.

That thing called Carlos is a cat. I'm not sure what to make of him. He seems friendly but he is really big and he makes funny noises like the snakes I have seen on TV when I get too close. The other thing that moved so fast is a cat too and his name is Kato. My mom says he is psychotic. I don't understand because she said he was a cat. He isn't around much and when he is he seems to be in the air a lot.

There is a yard here with grass which is nice, but I can't get down the big things called stairs so my mom has to pick me up and put me out. It's easier just to go to the bathroom inside but she seems to run around a lot when I do that. Then just when I was starting to feel secure and getting into everything, my mom got me a pink thing called a "collar" that she put around my neck and I do not like it at all. It itches and I can't get it off. Then there is a thing called a 'leash'. It's a pretty pink color too but now it's hanging off me and I don't know why. I do know Carlos keeps catching it and pulling on it. Mom said it is so she can take me for a walk. She said she is going to take me to school. I don't know if I like the sound of that.

I found another puppy just like me upstairs. I try to play with her and when I jump, she jumps, but she never will play with me and when I try to get to her I bump my head on her. It's very confusing. She looks exactly like me! My mom calls her Rosa Lee.

No comments: