Monday, March 19, 2007

My mom went back to work today

March 19, 2007

My mom went to work today (wherever that is) and left me in my cage with my toys. She said her pupternity leave was over. It wasn't that bad, although I chewed one ear off my loofa. My mom says she will sew it back on. I sleep in my cage and my mom comes home and lets me out and plays with me and then goes back to work until late. Then she plays with me some more till bedtime. And when my mom works on the computer, she takes me up upstairs and I have to wear the collar and the leash so she can keep me from getting in trouble. My mom has my leash around her wrist and whenever I get too far away, she pulls me back. She thinks it's a good way to "leash train" me but I hate it. That Kato psychotic sits up in this tall thing and stares at me. Carlos follows me around but when I try to play he makes his snake noises. It's no wonder I sleep so well at night, I'm so busy all day. I found out that big brown thing I play with is called an "otter". I really love him.

No comments: