Friday, August 24, 2007

Even busier day

I thought yesterday was busy! Boy, today was even more so. I got up late but it's a good thing.

First we went back to home depot, then we went to Hometown Feed, where we got a bunch of stuff. we got cat food for Carlos and Kato, we got a free bag of dog food (buy 10 get 1 free) and dog treats for me. We got a finger toothbrush for my mom. I didn't find out till we got home that it's not for her, it's for me! She is going to put it on her finger and then rub it on my teeth – she thinks! But we also got my present from our sale. I got a really cool fuzzy bright green Frisbee that squeaks. It is very cool and I played with it when I got home.

Then we went to the vet so I could get my manipedicure. I sure like going there. They pass me around to everyone. Someone went out front and told my mom that she might as well leave because I was staying there. It would have been fun. They looked at my funky teeth and told my mom that was par for my breed, and they said my spaycial surgery incision looked great.

Then we went to Papa Murphy's to get pizza then to Jay's Farm Stand to get stuff my mom eats (yuk).

Then we sat outside in the sun. It's been really nice out and hot too. Carlos never came out today. I guess I wore him out yesterday chasing him all over the yard.

I am exhausted!

No comments: