Thursday, August 16, 2007

A spanking!

August 16, 2007

I got my first spanking this afternoon (at least I don't remember any others). I didn't think I was doing anything bad; I was just chewing on a plant outside. My mom told me "No!" but I thought she was kidding because why would she tell me not to eat a plant? But I guess she was serious because next thing I knew, I felt a really sharp pain on my backside and she yelled "No" at me really loud. It kind of freaked me out because I have not seen her mad at me before. Actually, I don't think she was that mad really. She said I was not supposed to eat plants because they can make me sick. I don't know, it tasted pretty good to me. But I guess for now I will pay attention because that did sort of hurt. She never seems to get mad at Carlos although she does fight with him sometimes.

No comments: