Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Sitting outside

August 8, 2007

Now that the weather is nice, I have been spending a lot of time outside. My mom bought me a cool thing to sit on outside. That way I don't have to sit in the grass. She comes outside and puts all my toys up there for me and of course I take them all off right away. When the weather is sunny, on my mom's day off she sits outside a lot and reads in the sun. Carlos comes out too and he has his special chair to sit in. I have a feeling that is so he can get away from what my mom called my "piranha teeth". What is a piranha? It's nice though. Of course Kato the psychotic does not come out with us, sometimes he just wanders around the neighborhood.
The next-door neighbor has a couple of visitors who come at noon every day and they always lean over the fence and play with me. So now if I am inside I listen for their car so I can run outside. My mom thinks that is really funny.

No comments: