Thursday, August 23, 2007

We had a busy day

August 22, 2007

Man, we had a busy day today. First my mom picked blackberries on the other side of the fence and I had to sit there and watch the whole time in case she fell off the ladder. Then she gave me a bath and we sat outside in the sun. Then we went to her work at the hospital so I could show them my tricks (I can roll over and I can dance - I really like to dance!), then we went to Home Depot and bought some stuff for the house. I guess my mom wants to plant some bushes and trees. That sounds like fun, that will give me something more to chew on and dig up. I was so tired when we got home I wanted to go to bed and curl up in my big pink towel. I got to wear my cool collar today, it's the first time I have been big enough . It's black with little embroidered pink roses on it. My mom got it for me before I even came home!

No comments: